Steve & Katie Farnsworth
Halle & Lizzie Whitney







Thursday, July 23, 2009

The girls are home!!!

The girls are back down here in AZ with us!! We are so happy! Their dad drove down here to drop them off-which was nice because it meant NO driving for me-which is always a good thing, because we all know I don't do well on road trips.

The girls cuddled with me and then went up and took a shower. We did their hair and then Lizzie did a fashion show for me with some new school clothes. Halle didn't want to do the fashion show-she was just fine in 1 outfit-she didn't want to keep changing-actually I think she just wanted to get back up to playing her V-tech video game she hasn't played for a while.

It's so good to have the girls back! Our schedules are back to normal and school starts in about a week and a half. They are both so excited to go back to school. They both have not only missed us, but their friends too!

Here are a few pictures of Halle and Lizzie doing the fashion show.....enjoy.....



Aren't they cute??? I've missed em so much. They came home with cute little tan lines. They went swimming alot up in Utah. Fun times.

1 comment:

Daniel doings said...

sure do love the girls, I glad that they are home and all is well. Love the pictures!!