Steve & Katie Farnsworth
Halle & Lizzie Whitney







Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kicking and Screaming

So, the day has finally come that I have to become an Arizona Resident. I have been fighting this since the day I moved down here. No more. On the way home from taking the girls to school this week, I was going a little too fast for the Mesa Police. The biker cop pulled me over and gave me a fat ticket. At least my Utah registration didn't expire for another 6 days-which I thought I had until November-I obviously didn't pay attention. So, off to the DMV-they call it something different here, but now my car is an Arizona Car and I will be going this next week to become and Official Farnsworth on my Drivers License. Have not wanted to change that either because passport says Wright. Well, it's time. I guess I'll just have to get a new passport if I ever decide to go on our exotic vacation to the middle of nowhere.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I know you miss your Utah life, but we are so glad that you are part of the family, and that you and your sweet girls are here in Arizona where we can spend time with you. We would miss you if you left.