Steve & Katie Farnsworth
Halle & Lizzie Whitney







Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lizzie is 6 years old today!
















Some of my favorite things about Lizzie:
*She is such a cuddly little girl. She likes to be around her mom as much as possible. Even if it means just sitting at my work waiting for me to finish up things.

* She is very artistic. She loves to draw and color-I think she gets that from her parents. Her dad is an artist and I love to color.
*Lizzie likes to play around. She is always being a goof ball and having so much fun! She likes to play dressup and she really doesn't care what other people think of the way she looks. She just likes to have fun!

* She is such a good sister and daughter. She plays well with her sister. She she sticks up for her sister when needed and helps her out when she struggles.

* She is kind of a “Go with the flow” kind of gal. She is so easy going.

* She helps me do the dishes, clean the house and even mop the floors.

* She is a very social person. She loves to be around people. No fear. She makes friends very easily and everyone loves to be around her.

*Lizzie is smart. She is doing well in her schoolwork. She is top of her class and although I think she is bored half the time, she still seems to learn every now and then.

* I love her laugh. It's the best when she scrunches her nose up when she's laughing. Her sister does the same thing. It’s so cute.

*Lizzie has a little “accent” as some would call it. It is so cute. Her little voice is so irresistible. Everyone comments on her voice. I know someday it will be gone, but it’s cute right now.

*Lizzie is just a happy person. She is so fun to be around even when she is grumpy-it’s hard to stay away from her. She's just wonderful and we all love her!!

Happy Birthday Sweetie.
"Love ya SO much"

1 comment:

Duane Whitney said...

Happy Birthday, Lizzie! I got home pretty late tonight and we decided it was too late to call you. I hope you had a great birthday. We'll talk to you soon, but in the meantime:

Happy BIRTHDAY to you!!
Happy BIRTHDAY to you!
Happy BIRTHDAY dear Lizzieeeeeeee!
Happy BIRTHDAY to you.........!!!

We love you! Grandma & Grandpa Whitney