Steve & Katie Farnsworth
Halle & Lizzie Whitney







Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tag.....You're it


Age: 30
Bed size: Queen.
Chore I hate: Unloading the dishwasher-that’s why I make the kids do it!
Dog’s name: Don’t have a dog.
Essential to start my day: Music
Favorite color: Red in the winter & Pink in the summer
Gold or silver: Silver.
Height: 5′9”
I am: ready to stop working and be a stay at home mom. HA-that won’t happen-but I wish I could.
Job: Finance at Nursing Home
Kids: 2-Halle and Lizzie
Living arrangements: A house in the heat
Mom’s name: Barbara
Nickname: Momma, KatieKay, BB, Sweetheart
Overnight hospital stay: Yes-3 of them
Pet peeve: full garbage cans, stinky bathrooms, stinky feet
Quote from a movie: “I wonder how many people never get the one they want, but end up with the one they're supposed to have” Fried Green Tomatoes
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: Daniel, Jon, Becky, Cindy, David, Jesse, Mark, Chris, Steven, LeeAnna
Time I wake up: 6:45am M-F, 7:30-8 Sat and Sun
Unique thing about my car: I’ve had the same CD in the CD player for almost 2 years. Can’t get it out.
Vegetable I hate: Cabbage, Beets & Radishes
Ways I run late: If kids and I don’t shower the night before, it makes for a rushed morning. Normally never later than 5 min to work though
X-rays I’ve had: Quite a few on my back and neck, ankle
Yummy food I make: No idea. I like most foods I make, but kids and husband would know better
Zoo favorite: We are going to San Diego Zoo and can't wait to see the MONKEY's swinging all around

3 comments:

Daniel doings said...

I love it!!!!! Love, Aunt Lawanna

angie and tyler said...

didn't know you had a blog! come see mine too

Katie Wright Farnsworth said...

Angie-I have been looking at your blog for over a year now! I knew you had one :)