Steve & Katie Farnsworth
Halle & Lizzie Whitney







Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm All Alone

I feel like the donkey in Shrek. I'm all alone.......

The girls left last Saturday to go with their dad for two weeks up in Utah and Steve left last night to go elk hunting with his cousins.

I was fine with it until Halle called me sobbing telling me how sad she was and that she couldn't sleep because she couldn't stop crying. When I asked her what was wrong, she said, "I am just so sad I couldn't be there with you because you are so lonely without us and daddy". It broke my heart. Really, I was ok until then. At that point I really started to miss the girls and Steve.

I think I'm going to be bored the next 3-4 days. Think of the possibilities though..........

1 comment:

ashley wright said...

Oh bless your little heart !! And Hallie too :) That's so sweet that she was so concerned about you!!!

I get sad when im alone too! BUT, I feel like I can always get so much done that i normally wouldnt!! So i guess there is a wee bit of a plus side too right?!!
miss you guys!