Steve & Katie Farnsworth
Halle & Lizzie Whitney







Thursday, October 8, 2009

What??

As you all probley know, Lizzie is a very social person-especially at school with her friends. Her teacher emails me periodically to let me know how she is doing. Well, I got an email from Lizzie's teacher yesterday that said:

"Lizzie just got flipped to yellow for cutting pieces of her string cheese stick up while it was in her mouth! Almost gave me a heart attack!"

I responded back, "I have to admit that I started laughing when I read this. She can be a little clueless sometimes......." blah blah blah, etc.

Her response:
"She was TOTALLY clueless this time! I yelled because it scared the heck outta me. I apologized for yelling and told her I only yelled because I was scared for her. The look on her face was like, "What? What did I do?" Awww, Lizzie!"

That is just Lizzie. She just sometimes gives me that look like, "What? What did I do??" look and I have to laugh.

2 comments:

ashley wright said...

OH my WORD!!! that is CRAZY!!! i almost had a heart attack reading that!!! Glad she's okay though :) love you guys :)

Leslie said...

That's our Lizard! I love her.