Steve & Katie Farnsworth
Halle & Lizzie Whitney







Saturday, July 11, 2009

Girlie Bows

I always love bows in my girls hair. Since the girls have been up in Utah since Fathers Day weekend, I have been quite bored without them. So this last week I took a bow class. I have made bows for them before, but I wanted to learn how to make them better and get different ideas. I loved it! Such cute bows. I started out making a red, white and blue bow because I knew they would match the girls' uniforms for school. Today while I was bored to death, I decided to pull out some ribbon that I had here at home and make some more bows. Why not. So here so a few of the beginners. I need to go back to the ribbon store and get some more cute and fancy ribbon. I will post some more as I make them. A note to all my sisters and sisters in laws and friends-if anyone wants a bow for their girl, let me know and I will make one. I love to make them. It's actually quite easy!! However, I probley need the practice.








2 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

Very cool. They are really good.

If you are interested, here are links to my blog and Erica's blog:

http://cheezweezil.blogspot.com/

http://dramaqueensguide.blogspot.com/

It's been awhile since I posted there, but Erica keeps pretty current.

Dave

Daniel doings said...

Katie, I remember making bows for Ashley's hair and I just loved it. Reading your blog and seeing your creations has brought back some great memories. I love the bows, your girlies will look so cute with them in their hair. Love ya