Steve & Katie Farnsworth
Halle & Lizzie Whitney







Sunday, July 12, 2009

More bows

All of these bows were made today with ribbon I had laying around the house. It takes about 2-3 minutes to make these bows. I talked with Halle and Lizzie today and they told me to keep making the bows for them, so here are more-just for them. They got online with my mom today and saw the ones I had already made. Lizzie could care less really about bows-but Halle loves em. She asked me to make some for her best friend Audrey so they could match. How cute!







1 comment:

ashley wright said...

OH. MY. GOSH KATE!!!!! these bows are D-A-R-L-I-N-G ! Way to go :) im so proud of you. they all look way cute with those outfits too! im so glad youre updating your blog that way we can see how you guys are doing when we are far far away in nebraskie. :) love you guys! y'all look great!