Steve & Katie Farnsworth
Halle & Lizzie Whitney







Thursday, July 16, 2009

The girls are coming home!!

Halle called me on Monday evening while we were over at Aunt Lawanna's swimming and she mentioned that she would see me in 2 weeks. Well, that wasn't the original plan, so I told Halle it would be longer than that, but that she would be ok because she's having alot of fun up there and it wouldn't be ver long until I saw here again. She handed the phone to her dad and he asked me if he could bring the girls home early because Halle was ready to be back home. He has had the girls since Fathers Day weekend. Anyhow, they are coming home this next Thursday the 23rd. I am so excited!!!

That gives us a week to adjust back to normal schedules and get ready for school to start on Aug 4th. I love this time of year when the kids go back to school because that means fall is coming!!! My favorite time of year.

3 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

Fall is my favorite too! Well...Fall if it's cool. Not fall and 100+ degrees!

Kylie said...

Yay! I'll get to see them before I go back to Flag! (PS, I think I saw a link to your blog on facebook...which I followed.) Love you guys!

Daniel doings said...

It will be good to have the girlies home and the can come swim at my plac!!!!!!!. I know you are excited to hae them home.