Steve & Katie Farnsworth
Halle & Lizzie Whitney







Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm soooooo bored.....

Every weekend the girls tend to get bored. They always say that we do nothing on the weekend-which isn't true at all-but I guess from a kids view, it's nothing like school where they are busy all day long with school work and friends.

This Saturday I didn't hear "I'm bored" once! We started out "Garage Saleing". The kids love going to garage sales, because they get to spend their own money on whatever junk they want-within reason. It wasn't a very good day for sales, so we ended up at Michaels' Craft Store. It was great because they had alot of clearance crafts! I got these cute crafts for 50 cents! Perfect. Fun AND Cheap.

They were so proud of themselves. They turned out really cute!

We took over Steve's game room to do our crafts. He can't escape from us.




2 comments:

Daniel doings said...

I do so love the crafts, they are cute!!! I love visiting your blog it is fun..... Love ya, Aunt Lawanna

Mark Wright said...

I miss you guys! that looks fun! :)